Life @ ASB - Final Repects!!!!

Suddenly, my student life is about to end. Every passing day reminds me that am getting closer to the expiry date. The school, the staff, my friends, the hostel, everything which I had taken for granted for the past two years are suddenly turning out into an irreplenishable resource. Those faces, which were part and parcel of my everyday life will suddenly turn into something that can be cherished only in the photos. And suddenly, I feel I should have spent more time with my friends and these two years weren’t certainly enough.For some reason, I couldnt get along close to many people and I realise maybe I should have done more.

The student life at ASB is certainly one of the happiest moments in my life, esp the life @ our boy’s hostel. I certainly feel pity for the girls for having to endure a “dictatorship” rule in their hostel but here, life is heaven. Come on, where else can you put an arm around the warden’s shoulder and talk with him?? Where else can you make fun of the warden and what he returns back is just an innocent smile??

If I had to print post cards about my college life, it would never be complete without a number of pics from the hostel. All those "vetti talks" in Chinnavan's room, "serious" game of cards in Nattu's room, "preparing" for the Trimester exams in Jose's room, the adventures of our Ashok alias "Bond", all the birthdays of the ill fated people who were destined to celebrate their special days in ASB hostel and end up getting bday bums shall never die from my mind. And I would certainly love to thank the girls of the ASE for making our morning walk towards ASB colorful and energising!!!!!!

If the life inside ASB was adventurous, then were some moments outside it too which were more adventurous and thrilling. I am an avid biker and I would like to travel to many places in my bike. The second year @ ASB was thrilling mainly because of some of my road trips from here, though I had my fair share of accidents, four to be exact (and hope it stays four!!!)

The Wayanad drive with Arun, Jose and Karthik Radhakrishnan, the ride from Chennai to Coimbatore @ night along with Vignesh, Jose and Nattu were tough. The ride to Kodaikanal-Munnar with Bhaiya,the ride to Upper Bhavani again with Jose,Vignesh and Bhaiya were certainly thrilling and draining!!!!!!

One more thing which I would certainly miss is the location of the hostel itself. An awesome place, surrounded by hills and greens. A morning with the fog and a cup of coffee can never put you in a bad mood.I still feel that ASB was at its scintillating during our first year with all the rains and chills. A result of "God's own country" being nearby.

This MBA education of mine certainly didnt make me the best manager. It did not instill in me all the concepts that a professional MBA student is expected to know. I still think twice when somebody asks me "Whether price will increase or decrease if their is an increase in demand????" But what this MBA has done to me is that, it has made me a better, stronger person. I am more equipped to handle the pressures of the real world out there and not get bogged down. I shall certainly never fall without putting up a good fight. And am sure, most of us would feel the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Chennai to Everywhere else !!!!

Demystifying Ooty!!!!!!

Demistifying Ooty...(day 2)